My personal life sketch follows, and at the bottom of this page you may access the on-line publication, The Wise Shall Understand. Everyone should study this important material revealing God's secret Bible-code message. It unlocks the only Bible verses "sealed until the end of the days."
Working as a railroad conductor
provided an abundance of time away from home because crews usually require
at least eight hours rest before working a train home. This spare time
provided ample opportunity for study.
Taking such courses as photography, electronics, mathematics and guitar, the hours were passed in what I considered improving self worth. This love for independent study later rewarded me with a college degree and license as a Registered Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician certification, and Federal Communication Commission G.R.O.L licensure--this allows one to build commercial F.M. and television stations.
But the habit of independent study provided the greatest benefit--a knowledge of God through self-study of His Word. This involves the continuous reading of the Holy Scriptures, including ten different translations, and many other religious and history books. This background prepared me for deeper analysis of the Bible and the discovery of the "hidden" key to unlock the mysterious prophecy encoded in Daniel 12. Once you find the "hidden" key, you can not read the first two chapters of Genesis without noticing it.
My key ring has eleven keys,
each for a different purpose. It does not seem unreasonable that God would
use a third "key" to unlock an encoded prophecy in Daniel 12 that is to be understood
at the close of history.
After much study and prayer the lost "key" was
found by comparing the word "day" (again, yom in Hebrew) that is found in the creation narrative with yom in
the second chapter of Genesis. This third application of "day" really
is quite simple (Wouldn't you know it!), and reveals several
important truths, including the great sacrifice of God's own Son, and
the identity of the Abomination of Desolation that Christ
foretold. In addition, it reveals the closing of Heaven's
conflict between the forces of good and evil. There are other important
events to fulfill in this, our lifetime, but eventually Eden is
restored, the Holy City is on Earth with Jesus as our God and we His
people; then this cosmic conflict is terminated.
12 is "unsealed" in PDF format as one publication HERE. Or below in html format with related links. Please "bookmark" this site to your
"favorites." Then, if you get lost following the links, you can always
return to this HOMEPAGE and select the chapter you were reading.
§ We have used the King James Version throughout except where otherwise noted. To facilitate translation and understanding, some medieval words have been substituted with modern equivalents. For greater confidence in this publication, we suggest you compare quoted texts with any other non-paraphrased translation like the New King James Version, The New International Version, Revised Standard Version, The New American Standard Version, The Amplified Bible, The Holy Scriptures published by the Jewish Publication Society of America, or the Catholic Douay Bible, etc.--God has protected His Word, and they all emphasize vital truths.
§ Words or comments in square brackets [word] are not part of the original manuscript, but are mine or the translators, and emphasis is added by italic, bold or CAPITAL letters..
It is best to read these chapters in proper order as they are presented in an essential sequence for progressive understanding.
The Wise Shall Understand
Presented by Charles H. Clever
Chapter 1, The Daniel 12 Code Revealed.
Learn of the secret Bible code that clarifies the Bible at the end the
history of earth. It unlocks Daniel 12, imparting an important message
for today. It proves Jesus as the promised Messiah of the Old Testament
prophecies, identifies the "Abomination of Desolation," who many are speculating
about today, and the greatly misunderstood timing of the controversy between
good and evil. There is also a link to the Ten Commandments of God and
Daniel 12 in this chapter.
Chapter 2, The Abomination of Desolation
Throughout History. The previous study revealed the identity of the
Abomination of Desolation. Now Scripture is used to trace this Antichrist
power throughout history to our present day. It has links to short stories
that authenticate the Biblical prediction of persecution by this ignominious
power. The first is about a saint's martyrdom (Perpetua) by Imperial
The Plight of the Vaudois is a brief description of
one battle that characterized the centuries-old conflict to exterminate
these godly people.
Chapter 3, The Mark of the Beast - 666.
Trust and obedience to God is the emphasis of this chapter as it identifies
the Beast and his mysterious number. At the end of this chapter is a link
to Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Letter Dies Domini of May 31, 1998
and our comments.
Chapter 4, Will Israel Save the World? Who
will be Israel's final ruler, Jesus or Antichrist? And the precise year
of the close of probation for Israel? In addition to answering these questions,
we discuss Christianity's role in Armageddon, and prophecies that predict
the exact year of Christ's baptism and crucifixion, and the beginning of
Chapter 5, What Happens When Christ Returns.
are excited about the return of Christ but are confused about the events
that transpire. This important study discusses this momentous event as
well as the God's ultimate remedy for Lucifer's rebellion. At the end of
this study, there are links to FREE on-line Bible studies; also, some important
books are available there.
1. For your convenience the entire text of Daniel 12 is recorded here. select: Daniel12.htm
2. Have you forgotten the correct form of the Ten Commandments? select: Godslaw.htm
3. The story of a brave Christian mother who faced a wild bull and gladiator in the arena for her faith is linked here: Select: Perpetua.htm
4. One battle that characterized the centuries-old conflict to exterminate the Waldenses, a godly people living in the Alps, is linked here. Select: Vaudois.htm
5. Did the early church observe Sunday? We discuss scriptural evidence of this vital topic. Part two emphasizes the fact that Sunday was Abolished at Calvary. In addition, Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Letter Dies Domini of May 31 is linked here. Select: Vatican.htm
6. Some deny the historical use of Vicarius Filii Dei which totals 666. We briefly explore the forged document, The Donation of Constantine, which claims Peter's infallibility passed to his successors. Select: vicarius.htm
7. A bold statement at the 16th century Council of Trent is quoted here. It influenced Bishops to vote in favor of tradition over Scripture, and influenced articles like Rome's Challenge to Protestants (also linked) which proves Protestants do not follow the Bible as claimed. Select; Rome's Challenge
8. Do you believe that someone has claimed the right to change God's Ten commandment Law? It is true! To view this document, select: stultify.htm
9. Has a genuine likeness of Jesus Christ been passed to us through time? See and decide for yourself. Select: likeness.htm
10. Angelic Intervention. This is an fascinating story of the work of angels while we were doing missionary work in Mexico. One sighting was preceded by a voice from heaven. You will enjoy these stories. Select: Angelic.htm.
11. Sunday Was Abolished at Calvary. Perhaps Christianity's most neglected truth is the fact that Sunday met fulfillment at Pentecost and in the resurrection of Christ on Firstfruits Sunday and will never be kept sacred throughout the endless days of eternity. Select: sabbath.htm
12. "The Law of Liberty" Moses destroyed the law of God in a moment of haste. One author explores the Apostle James' use of the term "law of liberty" and the clergy's eradication of God's law today, as well as its effect upon Christendom. Select: liberty.htm
13. You Can Live Longer--The Clever Diet Certain common foods actually kill body tissue. Lifestyle changes rewarded me with good health and a remarkably clean circulatory system. This is nothing like you have read before and based on a study that started in 1948. Learn simple changes that may normalize aging and add many quality years to your life. Select: clever-diet.htm
14. Charleston del Costa Rica. Visit our vacation home in the tropics. We would like to spend more time there, but most of the year we are conducting evangelistic meetings from the Caribbean Sea to the Pacific Ocean. rancho.htm
15. What does Charles Darwin have in common with wildlife and floura in Costa Rica? Nothing! Take a trip with me to Baru Falls, the main turn off is located about one mile (1.4 km) from the ranch house at Charleston. barufalls.htm
16. Few escape alive from the deepest level of demon worship: "white-collar Satanism." Learn some of Satan's last-day plans and delusions from the late Roger Morneau memoirs written after defecting from a spirit-worship cult: satanism.htm
17. Geology: View photos and read facts about "pre-flood" petrified wood with no growth rings. petrifiedwood.htm
Jesus has a promise for you: JESUS SAYS:
This site received over 40,000 hits in 1998--God only knows how many now!
Copyright and first published in 1998, republished 2016, by Charles H. Clever. All rights reserved.